• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Portraits for Honeybunnies

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on Behalf of lucy pepsi

I do pet portraits of cats and dogs etc and would like to offer to do some bunny ones at a very reduced price (£40) with at least £30 from each going to Honeybunnies. (The £10 is to cover framing, postage and materials.)

Examples of the work I do is to follow :)

winston.jpg

titten.jpg

jrs.jpg

taffy.jpg

Hope the picture come out okay!!!

I do pet portraits in pastels on paper. All portraits are mounted and framed.
I would like to offer to do a few bunny portraits if anyone is interested?!!!

I work from good, clear photos which can be emailed.

The cost of a bunny portraits would be £40 inc p&p. Of that, a minimum of £30 will go to Honeybunnies rescue.

Anyone interested??!!!!!:shock::D:D

Thank you :D

If i take a while to respond to anyone please bare with me! My 4yr old son just dropped the wireless modem on the floor and it is NOT happy!!! xxx:roll:

Thats right blame the child :lol::lol::lol: I do only have photos taken on my phone and they arent crystal clear would they need to be like that for ease?? x

P.S. Your pictures are AMAZING!!

Would you be able to do one of two of my dogs in the same picture ? & how much would it be please ??

Many thanks,
Amanda x

Thanks so much for all your compliments :oops:

I just wanted to let everyone who have replied and expressed their interest that i am not ignoring you!!!! Am just trying to get Marleys house finished before the end of the weekend and am also having a goat/neighbour total crisis!!!!!

I shall get all emails and replies done tomorrow i promise!!!:oops::shock::?:D

They look great!

How long will you be doing them for?

I probably can't afford one for a while... :oops:

I was wondering the same. Wed love one of our Charlie who went to the bridge today, but were very short on money for now. Still, if the offers still there in a month or so wed love one

I'm certainly interested in one, but it might not be for a while! I'd like one of Floss and Barley together but I need to sort out a suitable photograph!

What size are the pictures?

Hannah

Back