• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are your views on this hay?...

I think Dandelion is supposed to be given sparingly so I'd only give a small handful a day mixed in with normal stuff :D Zooplus do big bags of dandelion and meadow flowers if you want a cheaper alternative

:)hi, just had a quick look on zooplus cant seem to find the hays is there a link you could post for me? thanks

he is not keen on herbage he will not eat it:roll:

i was just feeding it alone but i will mix it with some meadow hay from now on i did not realise it should be fed sparingly, thanks for link i will be getting some of these hays now:wave:

he is not keen on herbage he will not eat it:roll:

i was just feeding it alone but i will mix it with some meadow hay from now on i did not realise it should be fed sparingly, thanks for link i will be getting some of these hays now:wave:

He really needs to eat plenty of good hay to keep his guts moving so make sure he has a big pile of it available every day and top it up daily or more frequently if required, have you ordered a sample pack from The Hay Experts, mine love the brome hay and its really high fibre, I tend to mix it in with other hay because its quite pricey. A lot of people use www.dustfreehay.co.uk. How old is he?

Back