• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionhead Rabbits weight?

cara

Alpha Buck
My friend to trying to find out how much her rabbit weighs as he has been poorly, lost a little weight but is better now. However, she wants to keep an eye on his weight.

The rabbit had a GA and was weighed at the time. The vet tells her its weight was 3.97kg. That seems mighty heavy for a little lionhead rabbit.

Does that sound feasable or has he made a mistake?

Thanks,

Cara

Weight varies i would say as i have two lionheads one tiny weeny one who is 1.2 kilo ish and a larger lionhead who is 2.8 kilo i would say she is fairly large for a lionhead though so over 3 kilo's does seem a little off to me :?

Mine are alot smaller. All three of mine weigh around 1.7kg each.. Are you sure the bunny wasnt weighed in pounds and ounces?;) Or maybe the bunny is a cross lionhead with a bigger bunny.. weights are sooo individual depending on their background im afraid

Back