• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mozart Update :)

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember Mozart's story http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=108396&highlight=Mozart

Good news :D Yesterday he had the pins out of his leg, after months of nursing and treatment by Eve at Briar Patch Resue he is back to full health! He has had lots of expensive xrays and vet trips, and for a while Eve was unsure if his leg could be saved, but he is now ready to find a loving forever home :D

I will try and get some pictures soon.

Last edited:
Yay! Thats great news, I have a huge soft spot for him but I don't think I could convince the o/h to let me have another :(

i would still love for someone to write Morzarts story for Bunny Mad magazine!
glad to hear the news and hope he finds the forever home he deserves

I will speak to Eve and she if she's ok with me doing that :)

Just though I'd bump this as I think the forum could do with some hopeful bunny news :) Oh and he shows no signs of being afraid or scared, in fact he is very bold and friendly, just goes to show, bunnies can be saved from awful situations and recover, mentally as well as physically...now he just needs a home of his own!

Last edited:
It does make me wonder how his female owner is. She was good enough to get him away safely, I wonder if she got out herself. Ah well, we'll never know but at least Mozart is doing well. Well done.

Back