• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit worried I might not get Dillon back....

norrielian

Mama Doe
because he is currently on a bunny run to Jill's (Honeybunny's) and stopping overnight with Helen (Pipstrel) and she thinks he is that adorable that she wants to keep him :shock:

Jill, please make sure Helen hands him over on Saturday :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Remember Helen, I know where you live :p

Haha! He really is the cutest bunny but don't worry my two are enough of a handful! He's just so soft and cuddly :love:

By the way it didn't look like he ate all his caecatrophs last night, he ate his breakfast though and he was eating hay when I went to see them this morning. My dad is working from home so I'll get him to keep an eye on him.

Helen x

Morning :wave:

He is a babe isn't he, missing him already :love: How was Kizzy today?

Did your Mum like them?

That is sometimes the case with Dillon. Think he is still a little unsettled, especially since Pippa died and his failed bonding with Kizzy was quite stressful for him so I'd maybe cut down on his pellets tomorrow and on his veg tonight.

Thank your Dad for bunnysitting for me.

Lian x

Kizzy was fine, she just seemed to get on with it but doesn't seem to be as people friendly as Dillon. She's such a pretty colour, if she was smaller and male I'd have her :lol:

OK i'll give him less pellets, he was still munching away so I wasn't too worried about him. Poor little chap tho, such a shame he didn't like Kizzy.

I know, her colour is just amazing.

Forgot to say he sometimes sits in his soft poo's which is why his feet can sometimes get a bit dirty :oops:

He liked her at first at Jill's house but Kizzy is still a little timid of people so was quiet with him and let him dominate her. It wasn't until we got her home and we were out of sight that she became much more confident and kept trying to mount him. He didn't like this at all as he obviously wants to be boss and eventually got so cross that he would stamp his feet and kept going for her, which ended up in proper fights. Dillon always came off worse as I think Kizzy is stronger than him - you may notice a few bald patches if you move his fur, bless him :cry:

Its so sad but hopefully it will work out with Connie and the professionals involved, cross fingers

Ah poor little man, lets hope Connie will let him dominate her and all will be fine :)

He did seem to have trodden in his poos :roll:

I'll have to bring them into the hall for a run round this evening and let them stretch their legs (individually of course)

Ah poor little man, lets hope Connie will let him dominate her and all will be fine :)

He did seem to have trodden in his poos :roll:

I'll have to bring them into the hall for a run round this evening and let them stretch their legs (individually of course)

Thanks Helen, he'll enjoy that and they are both really well behaved inside so you shouldn't have any problems.

What's he like :rolleyes: :oops:

I've noticed that when mine go away for a night or two to a new place they sometimes leave some c poops but I thought it was because they got disturbed and that could happen by hearing a strange noise or anything?

Just called my dad and he's checked on them and they are doing fine.

Both my mum and dad have said 'why hasn't kizzy got any food?' erm...coz she's eaten it all (pellets that is). They are still of the belief that buns should have unlimited pellets despite what I have told them :roll:

Does Dillon usually not eat all his breakfast in one go? I'm paranoid about them, want to make sure i'm looking after them properly for you :)

Helen x

Just called my dad and he's checked on them and they are doing fine.

Both my mum and dad have said 'why hasn't kizzy got any food?' erm...coz she's eaten it all (pellets that is). They are still of the belief that buns should have unlimited pellets despite what I have told them :roll:

Does Dillon usually not eat all his breakfast in one go? I'm paranoid about them, want to make sure i'm looking after them properly for you :)

Helen x

Will pm you x

Back