• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello all!

Pipsqueak

New Kit
Hello :wave:, I am new to this forum and it seems to be a great place where I can get more information on these animals. I have had a total of three rabbits (including the one I have now). My first rabbit was a white lop-eared dwarf named Pixie who had bright blue eyes and in 2001 passed away, My second rabbit was a lop-eared mixed breed rabbit who had long gold fur, Robin, passed away in 2005. My current rabbit is a short haired, dwarf who is white with black splotches, his name is Pippin and I will soon post pictures of him once I take some. :) I just wanted my presence to be known and decided to post here first.

Welcome to RU. You will find loads of helpful people on here -i have learned so much more about rabbits. I have a 9yr old female grey outdoor bun._Sue:wave:

Back