• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you tell...

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
I'm on a publicity drive at the moment? :lol:

rrsign.jpg

And all free of charge! :D (oh, but not the car! :lol: )

It's a local guy who makes them to order, but he's got the template so he can make more if you want to buy one. I don't know how much they would cost but I can find out, I think the more I order, the cheaper they would be.

Oh and you can get them any size so could be fixed to pushbike frames, motorbikes, erm .... prams, caravans, handbags, windows :lol:

That looks really good, wouldn't be able to read it on my car given it gets so dirty even 5 minutes after I've washed it.

I quite fancy a bumper sticker or window sticker with something along the lines of "Rabbits are for life, not just for Easter"

It's very washable and won't come off. I asked about what would happen if I wanted to sell the car and needed to remove it, he said that the best way to get it off would be with a hairdrier :shock: , any other way would mark the car :shock:

A less permanent option:

visorlogo.jpg

I've had this one on my car sun visor for a couple of years. When the visor's down, everyone can see it, specially if you're in a car park. I have my visor down all the time cos I'm short and it doesn't interfere with my line of vision when I'm driving :lol: I need to make a new one cos the one I've got is faded now :roll:

Dead easy to make and you can put any wording you like, including 'a rabbit is for life, not just for easter' , 'Easter Bunny - make mine chocolate' and print it out on stiff card (laminate if you have the equipment to do so) , fix on with a couple of elastic bands or whatever, and 'viola!', you're spreading the news :D

Back