• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on MO!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Hello,

You might remember a while ago I posted that Mo and the other kids had had a fight. I split them up and initially thought Mo would have to go back to Jill's but then thought about trying to rebond with the help of Faye.

A bit of time and a lot of cuddles later and I have decided to keep Mo as a single house bunny (for now ;)) Although he didn't get terribly badly injured he came off worse with a few scratches here and there that are still healing up. PLus Barney and Roxy seem more settled on their own.

I am hoping to move in to our own house with a garden in about a year and have secretly promised Mo that he can have a wifey of his own and live outside win their own little play house. Then I shall rename them Mr and Mrs Rabbit.

So for now he is living behind a picture :? don't ask why, he has a perfectly good cage which is always open for him to go in and out of and I made him a little den in an alcove with his own rug but he would much rather sleep behind this picture wedged next to a tire :rolleyes: boys.

p.s Barney and Roxy are staying too incase anyone was worried I'd traded them in!

THanks everyone. Donna, Mo said he would really like Comet to come and live with him so I promised I'd ask :lol:

Back