• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Jelly please :(:(

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
My poor girl, i dont know whats happened. She was fine yesterday and at 11 pm last night i realised i hadnt covered the bunnies :oops:, id fell asleep cus i hadnt felt well. i went out and did it n jelly was all hunched up but i jus thought she was asleep.

normally when i put food in she will charge towards me, but today she didnt. she wont eat cabbage,pellets,fresh hay, carrot or sprouts :(:(

have given her infacol, which she let me do.....which Jelly being Jelly shudnt have! But whats strange is...when i went to stroke her when she was in the hutch PEANUT bit me!!! he ran infront of her and attacked my hand, then he lay infront of her grooming her. and as i said yday on another post...hes NEVER groomed her, and hes never bit me either. :(:(:(:(

if she doesn tpick up were taking her to the vet, but i cmnt go until 5 as my mums car is in the garage...so i have 2 wait 4 my dad 2 get home. can i have some vibes for my little jelly please??? :(:(:(:(

im so worried :(:(

since me and my ex split a few months ago, i found it hard to handle jelly as he was the only one she liked. she actually hated me, the past 2 weeks she has been so lovel, grooming me, cuddling up to me, i felt a bond i hadnt felt when i was with my ex cus she loved him so much. I cnt lose her :(:(:( my beautiful baby :(

Lots of vibes for jelly coming your way :cry:

I think peanut bit you because he knows something isnt right with jelly and he's scared you will try and pick her up and hurt her. You deff need to take her to be seen by a vet soon as. Best wishes xx

Lots of vibes for jelly coming your way :cry:

I think peanut bit you because he knows something isnt right with jelly and he's scared you will try and pick her up and hurt her. You deff need to take her to be seen by a vet soon as. Best wishes xx

i know, i cnt believe my mums car is in the garage :evil::censored:

*hurry up dad*

Can you bring her into the warm and syringe her some warm water SJ? Will she let you have a feel of her tummy?

strangely enuf sooz shes letting me do anything to her! which isnt like her, her tummy feels a little hard but nothing like Cookies did, hes was swollen and very hard. I can syringe her a little water, how much? ml wise>?

Aim for 10mls but anything is better than nothing. Give her tummy gentle rubs before and after to try and stimulate her guts. Also please do bring her into the warm (with Peanut) so she can stop expending energy on regulating her temperature.

right...she has pooed, but the poos r all sticky and string together..as if by string?:?
like ten poops!

Back