• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One bad cage design eliminated

Magpie

New Kit
Hi,

I won't name the company because they did the decent thing and removed this particular stupid design from their shop.

But, I found this site because of your successful Tesco campaign, and so, I thought you might like to know that complaining to people can and will work :)

Because my hubby was too busy to build me cages, I ordered some hutches with a plastic tray as a floor. That tray was spectacularly flimsy, pressure of 300 grams made it dent in -- in essence it was a trampoline with supports underneath it and certainly no good for larger rabbits, even if the cage is just a shelter inside a run.

At first the shopkeeper was not so helpful, but the Trading Standards people clued me up on the law, and to the credit of the shop, they realised that that particular cage is lame (and that I mean business) and so removed it from their website as it breaks DEFRA standards.

One down, quite a few to go.

:wave:

Magpie

Back