• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photographs of Jack at last!

Lil'Miss

Young Bun
I've just taken these photographs of our lil'baby Jack.
He's not too well at the moment, but today has been an improvement in eating and poops (as you can see from the photos!).
He's very thin at the moment (although you can't really see it in the photos due to his baby fluff fur), but we are grateful he's starting to nibble at food and hay. The porriage oats have done this really, and brought his nose back into his bowl again!:D

His favourite place at the moment seems to be in the base of the carrier box by the radiator :love:

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

Hope you all think he is as handsome as we do! :love: :D

Fi x

Porridge oats should only be fed well soaked as they swell in the stomach when they absorb liquid and can cause bloat. This happened to my bridge bunny Caspian and it was not pleasent at all.

Porridge oats should only be fed well soaked as they swell in the stomach when they absorb liquid and can cause bloat. This happened to my bridge bunny Caspian and it was not pleasent at all.

Oh heck. It didn't say that in the rabbit book, just that porriage oats are good for weight gain.

I'm off to soak them in kettle water now. Thanks for the advise x

Back