• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamp Pics & Vids

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Some new Scamp pics and a couple of videos!

Here are the vids, this is Scamp waking up in the morning (well afternoon).

And this is him moving. This is actually slow-medium sorta speed. He can go much much faster but I can't catch it.

And some pictures of him killing his newspaper wrapped apple stuffed in a ball toy:
IMG_0643b.jpg

IMG_0647b.jpg

IMG_0651b.jpg

Tamsin Scamp is adorable !!

That one of him waking up where he sort of 'chews' as if to say 'Urrrrgh, must go and brush my teeth !!' :lol::lol:

That apple toy looks great. I think I feel a 'Blue Peter Moment' coming on today !!

Janex :wave:

Awwwww...Scamp is just scrummy.

I love that little skip in his step he has as he emerges from his bed.

They are such characters aren't they? Harv has me in stitches all the time. He is such a bolshy little imp and I love him loads.

Always on the look out for things to keep the wildies occupied. Apple thing no good for Harv tho as he doesn't have his front sneggies

Harvey says hi to his wildie buddy :wave:,

Nicola and Harvey xxx
DSCF1018.jpg

The apple wrapped in newspaper is a great idea!
Love the moving video where he stops to see if you've got anything for him!!!

Thanks :D He's definitely a boy now he has the bits to prove it, he was obviously just a late developer :lol:

The photo of Harvey is typical for Scamp too, he just has to get to the highest point. Scamp's been eyeing up the light fittings from the top of the fish tank :?

Definitely characters :lol: Occupying him his hard work. I don't envy you trying to do it when you rule out toys that need teeth. Most of Scamp's favourites tend to involve shredding, chewing and destroying things.

Thanks :D He's definitely a boy now he has the bits to prove it, he was obviously just a late developer :lol:

The photo of Harvey is typical for Scamp too, he just has to get to the highest point. Scamp's been eyeing up the light fittings from the top of the fish tank :?

Definitely characters :lol: Occupying him his hard work. I don't envy you trying to do it when you rule out toys that need teeth. Most of Scamp's favourites tend to involve shredding, chewing and destroying things.

Hi Tamsin

Scamp is very cute and so active :D
He's a likkle Jack :)

I like your apple idea might try it on Millie, :)
Have you any other of Scamp's toy ideas to share I'm having trouble finding things to occupy Millie :roll:
She wrecks all the willow balls baskets etc.. within minutes and I daren't give her anything with cardboard as she'll eat it ( she's a bunny dustbin) :roll:

A lot of Scamp's toys involve cardboard, he just slices it into pieces and leaves them though.

Hanging things up (a piece of string and some pegs) slows them down. You can hang up all sorts, food, toys, sticks etc. Make it so it's at a hight where they have to stretch and it's harder as it swings about.

Treat ball is good as they're non chewable.

Big box stuffed with hay and the odd pellet to hunt for.

He has one of the metal squewers you can thread vegs/wood on.

You could get baby stacking cups of thick plastic beakers and put them upside down over food.

Tamsin

Thanks Tamsin, I like the peg idea too, sometimes you just need someone to kick start some ideas, Millie will love you as most of them are food orientated :lol:

She loved shredding paper in her carrier but after a week the novelty wore off. She adores those loam chew bars or anything similar but she eats them so quickly it can't be good for her :roll: ( her poops go rock hard):oops:

I use food a lot (it's one of Scamp's favourite things). I try to make it as hard as possible for him to get at and he chews through everything in no time :lol:

I stuffed a 3' wrapping paper cardboard tube with alternate bunches of hay and a pellets and next morning it's just neat pieces of shredded cardboard :roll:

All our boxes go through Scamp before being recycled. They get stuffed with hay, paper wrapped pellets etc then closed or hung up and he shreds them.

Tam

Back