• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dont believe it!!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i dont know if u remembe rbut 2 weeks ago i was overjoyed that Jelly had FINALLY groomed me...... after groomin my now ex for 18 months and neva me, now were split up she stilld idnt, but 2 weeks ago she did so i was overjoyed...

well she proper threw that n my face today! took her and peanut to a local nurseryf or an hour as they were doing 'pet week' and each child came in one by one into the pen and stroked them gently, bunnies werent phased as all. But jelly, jumped on one little girls lap, and she rubbed her nose and gave her a cuddle, i was a bit concerned that jelly would wriggle, but instead she GROOMED HER! all over! on her face for about five minute!!

tht is so unfair!:lol::lol:

made the ittle girl so happy tho so it was sweet. peanut was more interestd in his carrot then anything

Bless her! I'm still waiting for Bell and T to groom me, but as it's taken five months to get T to groom Bell and she's only groomed him twice to lick off the apple sauce, I'm not holding my breath that it's going to happen any time soon :lol: :lol:

Hmmm well I thought Billy only loved his Mummy but nooooo he goes and licks my o/hs nose as well... Humph... Who buys the food? Who feeds him?? Tut tut!! I am the only one deserving of cuddles!!! :lol:

I know exactly how you feel SJ... my BF put his hand to Bobbin's nose the other day, and he just licked away! :? I'm sure it's because I do all the "nasty" things, but I LOVE him too... so not fair! :rolleyes: :lol:

I do wonder what it is that makes bunnies lick one person and not another. I like to think that our bun prefers licking my fiance because he tastes saltier!

Maybe that little girl was just sweaty :lol:

The little girl was probably covered in sticky sweeties or breakfast ;)
I know if Zorro had tasty fur, I certainly lick him!!!! lol

Back