• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent ..welyn Garden City To London W3 8jf

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Tiny Tim Has A New Wife Waiting For Him In A Lovely Indoor Home But He Is Stuck Part Way . Becks Has Kindly Been Looking After Him But We Realy Need To Get Him The Rest Of The Way .

This Is Urgent As It Realy Needs To Be This Saturday (23rd Feb) If At All Possible...:?

Ok cool, if it goes wrong wrong let me know, I live only 7 miles away from Welwyn Garden City :D

yep, tint tims new owner rang me saturday to say that he'd arrive dan dshe was more than chuffed!

however he was a cheeky little boy unroute.....when wilbur (whod id the last leg)went to give him some food he refused it point blank unless hand fed...i think taht kind of maybe my fault as i've been hand feeding him nibbles most days :oops: :lol:

lol oh well glad he in a new home when i did home check lady seemed really nice as did her bunny. i hope they are a happy couple(tim and milly) lolwell done to the bunny runners!

Back