• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mad bunnies!!

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
My new Nethie, Billy is such a terror, he loves to run round and round and round and then between that stick his head (and other body parts, sometimes all of him) into the smallest places possible. Then if I stop watching him for a second he comes up and starts pawing at my legs with pleading eyes "Mummy, attention, attention, ATTENTION!!!" He is so confident. Hopping about like he owns the place!! But bless he is so cute!! Are other peoples bunnies this desperate for attention... Oh and someone mentioned to get your bunnies foraging for hay put it in a jar, I have done this. Billy wants to live inside the jar it would appear!! :lol::lol:

Haha, he sounds just like my Emrys. he squeezes in everywhere and zooms around and binkies at top speed. He is very licky too and followes me throughour the whole house. At night he curls up on my bed and sleeps beside me. He only does this with me and my sister though but he id definatly desperate for attention. He was a rescue bunnie but we suspect he may have been taken from his mum too soon. I love him to bits. He's like a wee puppy. So yes other bunnies are like this.:D

Back