• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm dog tired......

henridoodle

Warren Scout
We recently adopted a rescue lurcher (irish wolfhound x lurcher) named Kizzy & were informed that as she had spent all her life in a garden shed :cry::cry::cry::censored: she would never settle in a home environment ...............

without further ado please meet our new house resident...........

kizzy.jpg

As you can see, she is still very stressed about living inside with her home comforts :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hope you like

Amanda :wave:

She looks gorgeous, What a horrible thing the poor girl has been through :cry: Fantastic that she has a lovely new home though -Yay! :D X

She is a DREAM dog to own - have posted this piccie of her lazing about in the garden - obviously STILL TIRED :lol::lol::lol:

kizzymay07.jpg

Amanda x :wave:

she is adorable. We have one at the park exactly like Kizzy called Chloe but Andy bosses her around like anything x :lol:

Me wants - she is so beautiful!!! :love::love::love:

May I ask where she was rescued from??

Many thanks,

Robert

Hi :wave:

She was rehomed via the Norfolk & Suffolk animal trust in Gt. Yarmouth - they are a predominantly lurcher & greyhound rescue centre (although they do take in other breeds) - i hate the way these type of dogs are abused & treated :cry::cry::cry::cry: At least Kizzy can spend the rest of her life happy & in comfort now (& spoilt rotten :lol::lol:) - she truly is so beautiful, in every sense of the word.

Amanda

Right you know the song by mika big girls you are beautiful i have changed it big dog you are absolutely positively gorgous:D :lol:

She is so beautiful..... I feel so sorry for greyhounds and lurchers they are such gentle dogs and yet most start out with such horrid lives :cry: looks like shes happy though :lol: ... my dog used to lie like that on the sofa but hmmm he wasn't castrated :oops: :lol:

Back