• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rat photos please

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
just wanted to see some of your rats please x and if possible their houses as have like an obsession with animal hoses lol x

yay we can be obsession buddies lol i love it hen i get it all nice and clean and the Mopsy messes it up but freddy has now learnt to keep things reletively clean lol x i thik it's because everything is just like a miniture version i din't know but i love rats aswell x

Here's a few to get you going..
Picture%20001.jpg

Picture%20018.jpg

Picture%20025.jpg

Picture%20015.jpg

Picture%20053.jpg

Picture%20055.jpg

I'll find some of their cages too..

awwww avtuall y ichanged my mind don't becuase i love them too much lol

go on then if you really insist of putting cute photos on

don't forget the cages lol x

I recently converted all my cages over to Ferret Nations which are so easy to clean out and access, and look funky too, here's a few various pics:
Picture%20015.jpg

Picture%20017.jpg

Picture%2002.jpg

Picture%20083.jpg

fn.jpg

fn2.jpg

And full pics of the current setup:
ratshed.jpg

ratshed2.jpg

Wow!!! How fantastic are those colour-coordinated cages?!! :D

Shall have to get on with scanning in al my ratty photos, didn't have a digital camera when we had them :roll:

Unfortunately my photos are not brilliant :oops: but here's my Jeremy, firstly at 36 days old & more recently at 10 months & I ADORE HIM :love: so much

Jeremyat36daysold.jpg

Jeremy2dec07.jpg

Hope you like....

Amanda :wave:

Ah, I thought the hammocks and things inside were Ferret Nation, but you were talking about the cage! Sorry! :rolleyes:
Were did all the matching hammocks and things come from they are brilliant! I'd love this pink stuff but think my boys would have something to say :lol:

Ah sorry! I made all the hammocks myself - used either cheap Primark fleeces or fabric I bought on the internet

Thhat's so clever!! I'd never be able to do it! Love the way it's all co-ordinated. Do you have any patterns or did you just make it the way you wanted it??

Just made them, they're sort of based on existing "designs" but I just figured out what I wanted, cut them up and whizzed them together on the sewing machine (used to do them by hand but as I got more fosters, I got through the hammocks faster than I could handsew :lol:)

Not really, I take in (or should I say took in, have stopped - maybe permanently or at least until I'm more settled as I'm looking at moving out and renting soon and don't want to be carting around animals that have already had an unsettled life and that are likely to move again if I'm rehoming them) the odd few fosters - mainly through "friends of friends" (I'm friends with someone who's manageress of a petshop so a few come from customers there), free ads, etc. and rehome them privately. I've got rehoming questionnaires, do as much homework as I can on the person (check forums they're on, speak to people who've homed to them before, etc) and would take back any that could no longer be kept, so I suppose I'm similar to a rescue but I don't like to claim to be half the person a proper rescue "owner" is - I get annoyed enough at the people and too dishearted when the rats stay around for months and months to do it "fulltime"

It must be hard! I'd just want to keep them all!! Sounds like you do a great job looking after all of them! x

Back