• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pearl... I think I might be her forever home...

I am in Newcastle and would love to help if I can. I run along the a69 to the top of the m6 (Carslile/penrith area) and back quite regularly but am not planning on getting further south than that in the near future. So I could get her from west to east and I could also look after her for a short while so you could collect her from here or I could meet you half way up the A1 like Berick.

Just let me know if any or all of that would be helpful.

Ooooh thats brill I am getting so excited!! If anyone can help her make her way up from West Midlands up please can you help?? She has a lovely husbun waiting up here and a Mummy and Daddy who give lots of hugs and love!!!!

We might be able to help from lancaster area up to carlisle. My parents live near there and we go fairly regularly.

Ooooooh please keep ideas coming can someone help Pearl from Mid to North England... From Birminham?!?!

Thank you all so much for your suggestions... I apreciate it and so does Billy :love:

Sorry but I am now bumping this up as it would need to be done asap, football is taking over my o/hs life again and I don't drive!! Please help!!! :wave:

I so wish I could help I am in West Mids and will be going to visit Wipsa soon (Cumbria) I dont know when it will be and I dont know if its any help. :?

i no someone that works in cumbria and lives in aberdeen so visits his family a lot, it would be good if we could put all these steps together

It would be a great help... I am hearing more tomorrow from the re-homing folk... Its private so I think she will be pushing for a quick removal :( ........

Oooooh good plan :) I am getting so excited!!! I want to be her forever home!! And poor girl no teeth, not had the best start but she has a choice of 2 husbuns and lots of hugs and love :love:

You are all FABULOUS!!!!! Thank you!! :D

Oooooh good plan :) I am getting so excited!!! I want to be her forever home!! And poor girl no teeth, not had the best start but she has a choice of 2 husbuns and lots of hugs and love :love:

You are all FABULOUS!!!!! Thank you!! :D

if this does happen, it might be a few weeks until he goes back to scotland, but he was easter leave in march so will definately be going up there.

i just got told he is going to fas lane on march 3rd for a week so if you can get to glasgow then it would be perfect, because i have a suspicion that he will take easter leave after his course in fas lane and not get down here to collect bun

Back