• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never underestimate a rabbit

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Splitting up a buck fight isn't easy at the best of times. It usually ends in tears. This time it ended in mine.

mepoorarm.jpg

Here are the offenders:

Emrys16thFebruaryy2008037.jpg

12Nori25thJune2007.jpg

i know what you mean lol, when i had to split asbeau and blue asbeau gripped my finger and wouldn't let go :shock:
your buns don't seem to bothered :lol:

They were just fighting and I grabbed Emrys, the fawn one and held him close to me when Nori (blue Dutch) sneaked up and sank his teeth into my arm. Its the worst one I've ever had. I reckon it will proably leave a scar. However I'm glad Emrys did not get that bite as he's still a baby with elasticy thin skin.

They both decided to be very cute afterwards. :lol:

I have no idea what breed Emrys could be he is a mixture of fawn and blue.
All my scars are from rabbits despite the fact that I have worked with wolves, lynxes, bears, dangerous dogs and nasty cats. I must taste good to rabbits. :lol:

OUCH !!!!!:shock:

Man, I HATE getting bitten!:roll: I never get bitten by my OWN rabbits, though.....it is always somebody ELSE'S!!!!!:roll: :lol:

Ouch!! They look so sweet and innocent though :shock: :lol:

Im so lucky I have never been bitten by any of my pets, although I was kicked in the face by Beau once :shock:

ouch that looks painful, but just look at those gorgeous faces you couldn't stay mad at them for long.
Sallyx

Back