• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWA Rabbiting On mag offer!

CRBevis

Mama Doe
Anyone know if they are still offering the members special offer of issues from Summer 05 to Winter 07 for £30??? Can't see it on website shop but it is in latest magazine!

I think i seen that one on the shop over a week ago, i might have been wrong it might have been some other additions.

I am mad, i joined over a week ago and i haven't heard anything, do i have to wait until the next one comes out for my first mag? ?

I think i seen that one on the shop over a week ago, i might have been wrong it might have been some other additions.

I am mad, i joined over a week ago and i haven't heard anything, do i have to wait until the next one comes out for my first mag? ?

I joined beginning of last week and got my mag on Friday!

Although it ruined now as other half decided to drop a cup of tea on me and my mag! :cry:

RWF have been too busy to put the offer on the website.

I phoned up today and ordered the magazines! 11 of them to read for £30cool!

And they are sending me a new Spring 08 one that I bought to replace the one Wayne dropped his cuppa tea over!

Anne told me to give him a proper telling off!:lol:

i agree norty:lol:

;)
I don't need to tell him off, he feels guilty enough for ruining my magazine and the fact that Bunnie could of been laying there with me and got hit by mug and splashed with hot tea:shock: Was an accident though just slipped out his hand, he don't know what happened!

We just lucky that Bunnie got up and went to sit over by her dog crate before he came in with tea! She must of sensed what was coming as prior to her moving she was laying on floor with me reading magazine!

She lucky bun!

I've been debating whether to join the RWA for a while, just wondering whether to get a family membership for 2 adults or just a membership for me? Any thoughts on which is best, do you get anything different with a family membership?

I' d recommend joining, the magazine is brilliant!

Don't know about the membership though, I assume you still only get one magazine and the other advice leaflets and booklets! Might get 2 membership cards!

Back