• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big adventure for the lads - F.a.o Angie & Tracey & ALL THEIR FANS!!

henridoodle

Warren Scout
With all the warm weather we have been having here in Norfolk recently,

finally got the opportunity to take some piccies of Marmalade, Miffy &

Marmite exploring & generally having fun .... hope you like.... the boys are

growing so much now & are absolutely gorgeous in every way - they truly are

a real credit to their foster mummys Angie & Tracey at BARC in Barnsley.

Amanda :wave:

marmfeb08-1.jpg

feb08.jpg

feb2008-1.jpg

miff2.jpg

And my personal favourite one.....................

Picture1074.jpg

Fanatstic pictures, I like. Where about in Norfolk are you as we also from the same parts.

Phil

I live at Walcott on the north norfolk coast (most people have never heard of it - its about 30 mins from Cromer & Gt. Yarmouth) fantastic in the summer, VERY COLD in the winter (we live right next to the beach & there is always a strong breeze!!)

awwww... gorgeous bunnies :D I lived in Norfolk for a year - can I join the club too? :wave::lol:

PLEASE do!! It can get very lonely here in the evenings - the buns have gone to bed, my dogs are ON the bed asleep with the OH & as Walcott is a tiny retirement village with the average age being 65 +, EVERYONE goes to bed VERY early - I so miss Cambridgeshire (where I was born) - Count the days 'til we sellup & move back

crikey what have you been feeding them amanda? im sure they werent that big when i met you with them :lol:

im begining to think its what east anglian water does to rabbits i mean my two are a fair size also lol.

lovely pics you've got there by the way, its nic eto see how the boys are growing up. any plans for girlfriends yet??? :roll:

crikey what have you been feeding them amanda? im sure they werent that big when i met you with them :lol:

im begining to think its what east anglian water does to rabbits i mean my two are a fair size also lol.

lovely pics you've got there by the way, its nic eto see how the boys are growing up. any plans for girlfriends yet??? :roll:

Hiya Becks :D The lads NEVER stop eating!! I personally blame it on the sea air making them so ravenous all the time - but you're so right - they are getting sooo big!!! (but still so gorgeous & LOVE their cuddles from their mum!!!)

They won't be having girlfriends (unless the situation changes) as they are all so closely bonded & a girlie would just instigate fights between the lads & then the friendship would be broken for ever :cry::cry::cry: They idolise each other & i would like that to stay - so a batchelor's pad they are having :D Obviously if fights do start, then the perpetrator will be paired up wiv a grumpy demanding doe as punishment :lol::lol::lol:

Take care,
Amanda:wave:

I live at Walcott on the north norfolk coast (most people have never heard of it - its about 30 mins from Cromer & Gt. Yarmouth) fantastic in the summer, VERY COLD in the winter (we live right next to the beach & there is always a strong breeze!!)

I have heard of where you live. I work in great yarmouth and I believe the area you live is the area I cover.

The Norfolk gang is growing...we will have to have a bottle party.

Back