• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone....

honey61

Mama Doe
.... and my apologies. As usual I have done things back to front (posted before introducing myself) :oops:

I'm Suz (short for Suzanne) living in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
I found this site whilst searching Rabbit Re-Home & I am glad I did, it is prooving to be invaluable! & I'm already addicted :D

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my buns Tigger & Roo (hopefully next week) from Wood Green, Heydon

I have had 4 previous buns, but all house rabbits & this is my first time for outside living, so very anxious I get it right from the start.

Not sure what else I should say (bit of a novice to forums), so I'll quit before I ramble....:D

Hello and welcome :wave: :D

Of course its a must that all members have to post piccies of their buns (when you get them) :lol:

Hi ya Suz and welcome to RU :wave:

My nickname used to be Suz but slowly it evolved into Sooz, except my best mate who still knows me as Suz! Needless to say its also short for Suzanne. :lol:

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I did manage to post a picture of Roo (in fave photo) but will add more once they are home :D

Hi Suz- welcome to RU - you will find lots of helpful people on here - I have learned loads about buns since joining.
have a 9yr old outdoor bun Chelsea who goes out in the garden about 8am and comes back in about 5pm (teatime!!) My husband made a special door for her( like a cat-flap but opens like a normal door) and a ramp for her to come up and down it which leads into her own room (basically a shed attached to my utility.). She always sleeps under her hutch in a pile of hay straw and newspaper she ripped up though of course the hutch door is left open for her.
Chelsea is my daughter(Bunlover)s rabbit really but when she first moved with her job she had no garden so I kept Chelsea here. You can see a pic of her on Bunlovers avatar.-have fun with your bun! -Sue:wave:

She's lovely Sue... beautiful colouring.

I must confess I have fallen in love with every bun I have seen so far.... want to take them all home :lol:

Back