• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Bekki..my old dog

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is my very old girl Zoe

zoe.jpg

and yes she does look a bit worse for wear but she is arthritic and deaf, lost most sight in one eye and as she is 17 and we didn't think she'd make it through last summer ,she is not doing too badly:D

She has been the most wonderful dog..so kind and good with my sons as they were growing up..and yet she chased off a burgler who tried to get into our house one night ..a perfect girlie and I still think she's beautiful:D

Last edited:
Awwww, sweet old gal. How much of her colour is 'old age' grey...... the change in my Billie over the years was quite dramatic.

This is Kym

CNV00057.jpg

Pic taken last summer with Dumpling.

CIMG1042.jpg

Taken at christmas.
She is 15 years this July, she has had arthritis from a young age as she was always on the go, now she is almost blind, going deaf, has trouble moving sometimes and sleeps alot.
She is still enjoying life thou and is happiest when she's on a walk or playing with a toy. :wave:

Bekki is such a beautiful girlie Jill :love::love::love:(reminds me so much of my special old lady Ellie whose nearly 18, bless her!!)

Amanda x

Amanda my dog is called Zoe..the thread was posted for Becki to see!:lol:

and Carys I have 2 dogs..my other one is 11 in April and a complete nutcase!
here's Charlie!
charlie.jpg

Awwwwwwww so you have Charlie and Zoe? I thought your 1st dog was called Bekki too :oops::oops::oops: And i thought wow she has even spelt her dogs Bekki in a unique way :oops::oops::oops::lol:

Also what do they both think of the buns? :D My pup adores the buns, everyday I am like do you want to go see the bunnies and he nearly wets himself with excitment :roll:

Both Charlie and Zoe would chase the rabbits if they got the chance..but obvioulsy they don't.
when the buns are out in the runs Zoe often goes nose to nose with them..it looks quite sweet and none of the buns seem to mind..but I know Zoe is thinking " yum dinner on legs!"

Back