• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is she acting like this?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Last Saturday I bought Holly a corner litter tray and she has been using it really well and not moving/tipping it but this morning I found she had tipped it over and peed in her food dish instead :roll:
what could be making her act like this?

Maybe she doesn't like the food you are giving her! ;) :lol:

Not sure, but Bobbin has become very destructive since his neutering :shock: and has similar behavior. Has she recently been spayed?

no, she isn't spayed.... I know people say that affects litter training but she has been litter trained since I got her so I doubt that has much to do with it :D
how long ago was Bobbin neutered?

I think bunnies just have off days sometimes! :lol:

Our two boys will be fine for ages then have two or three days where they turn everything upside down & make a mess, then back to normal as if nothing had happened :roll:

I think bunnies just have off days sometimes! :lol:

Our two boys will be fine for ages then have two or three days where they turn everything upside down & make a mess, then back to normal as if nothing had happened :roll:

i hope so lol, otehriwse i'll have to take her vet bed off her :lol:

could the smell of Blitzen be affecting her behaviour? :? with him being un-neutered his smell could be sending holly into homonal behaviour as in 'i want babies' :shock: or maybe her way of getting bad tempered because she cant get to this other rabbit :? if that makes any sense at all lol ive just kind of confused my self :oops:

also she could be bored (which would explain the litter tray but not the peeing in the food dish lol)

xx

if u think thats weird,,listen 2 what my little ******* did!

the 'bedroom area' has a hole to go through to it, and this morning i found peanut is the bedroom area, with the litter tray on its side up AGAINST the hole! Jelly was stretched out the other side of the hole not bothered, and peanut looked SO sad!

me thinks she sent him off the bedroom and shut him in:roll:

if u think thats weird,,listen 2 what my little ******* did!

the 'bedroom area' has a hole to go through to it, and this morning i found peanut is the bedroom area, with the litter tray on its side up AGAINST the hole! Jelly was stretched out the other side of the hole not bothered, and peanut looked SO sad!

me thinks she sent him off the bedroom and shut him in:roll:

:lol:
Mops always throws around her litter tray then starts chewing it so that was the end of that but now she wees in the indoor hose in the shed which is good as it is easy to clean. I thought she would start tipping over the box i recently put in but she loves sitting on top of it now lol i think it is because she is getting older now and can't be bothered lol x

we also put in a carry case but its one u take the top off, inside their hutches filled with hay4 extra warmth, a few mornings ago i went out there n peanut is sitting inside one but its upside down so he was trapped and jelly was sitting on top!

she sucha bully

my nicely litter trained girls went mad today (clean shed of course) pulled their litter trays (huge 2'x18" boxes) into the middle of the shed and dug the entire contents over the floor :lol: I think spring is coming :roll:

Back