• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Top Opening Carrier

Amy104

Warren Veteran
:wave:

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good top opening carrier. It needs to be on the generous side as Willow is fairly big for a baby.

I have the Atlas 20 top opening carrier.. got it from Pets@Home. I can get all 3 of my bunnies in it with room to spare ;)

Yep I've also got the Atlas 20, it fits my 7kg cat and has top and front openings which makes life much easier!

Thanks. My vet seems to think she's gonna be big. She has long ears and a wide forehead like a frenchie so it wouldn't surprise me if turns out to be. She very light in weight tho so maybe a cross?

Yep I've also got the Atlas 20, it fits my 7kg cat and has top and front openings which makes life much easier!

Your cat weight 7kg :shock: I thought my old Jake was heavy at about 4.5kg! Our new cat Willow is a positive waif at something like 2.5kg (bearly heavier that Barley).

Hannah

I've looked at those todaflaxbex and love it, just wan't sure how big it was, you can never tell from pics! I get a bonus next month so might treat the buns!

Ive got the cargo carrier too one for my cat and one for jimmy... it fits jimmy in with loads of space.. they are brill they also come with a strap for over your shoulder and water/food bowls.. really easy to clean as well as it all comes apart.. they are quite pricey but i would recommend them :D

if you have the range shop near you they sell the same as PAH and alot cheaper to i got mine from them

lisa

Back