• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jet`s photo shoot

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Here`s some more piccies of my beautiful girl, showing how well she`s settled in.:D

Saying Hello to Gizmo
DSCF0005-2.jpg

And Casper`s bum!
DSCF0002-9.jpg

Off to check out Amber ( Excuse me cleanig out her crate in the background):oops:
DSCF0010-2.jpg

Off to explore
DSCF0018-1.jpg

Hello!
DSCF0011-2.jpg

And the cutest pose ever!:love:
DSCF0013-5.jpg

Su.x

Awwwwwwwww Jet is a very pretty little lady...did you mean to come away with a new addition? I only ask because I normally come away with somebun everytime I visit Caroline, whether I intended to or not!:lol:
Lucy x

Awwwwwwwww Jet is a very pretty little lady...did you mean to come away with a new addition? I only ask because I normally come away with somebun everytime I visit Caroline, whether I intended to or not!:lol:
Lucy x

Yes, this time i actually meant to come away with a new addition:D
But i know what you mean, i always tend to come away with somebun, planned or not!:oops::roll::lol::lol::lol:

Su.x

Awww, FAB pics, Su!!!!! :D :D :D She certainly HAS settled herself in well! Isn't she just THE friendliest, sweetest girl?!? Give her a BIG cuddle for me!!!!! :D :D :D

Back