• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ralph doesnt like Science Selectives!

davemulheran

Warren Scout
ok, so I'm trying to wein him off the Pets at home range and he isnt having any of it.. he picks out all the p&h pellets and leaves the SS. unless he is really hungry!

any alternatives?

and a 5kg free bag of SS to anyone near greenwich in london!

You have to be persistent! Bobbin did the same when I was trying to change him to SS from Excel junior. I gave up :oops: But did manage to ween him from Excel Junior to Excel Light, at first he did the same thing but when the junior got low he had no choice but to eat the light, which he now really enjoys :D

Mine just picked at first too but eventually they came round and now they love ss. How long have you been trying ?

Jess wasn't having any of it either when I started weaning her off the muesli she had before I got her & onto bunny basics. She would eat the muesli and ignore the pellets. I think the 60g of food I'm giving her is probably less than what she was used to which may have helped as she had to eat everything in her bowl or resort to hay instead. She's down to 10g of muesli to 50g pellets now and still eats all the muesli first but wolfs down the pellets pretty quick too. I think as the SS pellets increase he'll have to eat some of them really. I'd stick with it x

Back