• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loopylops Sophie!!!

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
I just want to say I love loopylops bun Sophie... She is beautiful!!!! She cheered me up while I am stuck at WORK!!!!

:D:wave: Sophie
Please give her a hug from me!!!!!

Awwwwwwwww!!! How sweet are you! :lol:

Here are some more piccy's to cheer you up :)

DSCF0185.jpg

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

I hope you looks her up tight at night... Or I will come steal!!! :lol::lol::lol:
She is so pretty having a BAD day at work so thank you for that!! :D

DSCF0006.jpg

That was when she was a tiny baby :love:

Thinking what can I get into next...........

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0129.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

Lol, bless her!

She isn't all angelic though....... :lol:

I bet you she is all the way in England somewhere!! :cry:
Cant pick her up there!!! Very far to travel!!! :cry: Is there really? Would she make the journey???
:love: Sophie (Dont tell Billy or Rocky!!! :lol:)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! :love:

Territorial of the cage... hmmm.... must be a blue coloured thing :roll: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's what I was thinking Laura :lol::lol::lol:

Kia our cat is blue and is a cheeky girl too, must be the colour :lol:

Well my o/h will only go as far as Glasgow/Edinburgh!! Awww... Would she be too big to bond with a Nethie?? :roll:

A bunny run could be organised with over night stops so she is not travelling in one go but you'd need to find out about the rescues rehoming policy, they may not rehome that far?

I think it depends on the bun regarding the size. some bunnies seem to have a thing for big women :lol:

Back