• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you spend?

toadflaxbex

Warren Scout
Ok so I just spent £65 on stuff for my buns and no bulk buying either Just on different small bags of hay and treats and one bag of mega zorb. I only have two buns my husband will be :shock: if I tell him.
Do you guys spend this much or am I a little over excessive lol... just so I can say to the other half "well you know it is normal!"

My list is -
Alfalfa King Timothy Hay : 1.8kg
Apple Snacks
Auntie Em's Bunny Biscuits
Burns Meadow Mix
Carrot Woodroll
Coneflower x 3
Dari Nibble Cob
Excel Herbage
Gnaw Stone x2
Maize & Seagrass Mat
Megazorb
Nibble Potpourri
Oat, Wheat & Barley Hay : 454g
Trio of Fruit Leaves x3
Vine Ball - 2 for £1.50!

Hopefully he will be out when it turns up!

I seem to spend a fortune on boring stuff like megazorb, pellets, veg, hay, straw, etc.

I bet my weekly bill for the above is at least £25.

I've given up to work out how much I pay for my animals... it's loads and it's the reason why I am ususally broke. :oops:

My last order of hay and treats was about £60 too. This wasn't including pellets and megazorb, which I too will be needing more of soon! :shock: :lol:

I've given up to work out how much I pay for my animals... it's loads and it's the reason why I am ususally broke. :oops:

DITTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

But I LOVE browsing the net and shops looking for new stuff for them and trying new things.....so I don't care!!! My own needs and wants are VERY minimal......so my money goes to my buns and their comfort and happiness!:D

DITTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

But I LOVE browsing the net and shops looking for new stuff for them and trying new things.....so I don't care!!! My own needs and wants are VERY minimal......so my money goes to my buns and their comfort and happiness!:D

I'd hate to think how much I'd spend if I had as many as you!! :shock: :lol:

On veg alone I spend aproximately £120 a week. I'm not even going to work out all the other stuff

On veg alone I spend aproximately £120 a week. I'm not even going to work out all the other stuff
Cripes! :shock:

Have you considered swapping rabbit doo as fertiliser with the local allotment folks for their seconds? ;)

Wow I hardly spend anything compared to you all.

A massive bag of meadow fresh hay costs £5.95 and lasts 4 weeks.
A bag of cagefresh which is for the litter box £4.95 2 weeks
Rabbit Excel lasts a long time £4.00
and Excel Herbage £4.00 a fortnight.
I take small Willow branches off local trees and make my own toys out of them.
I don't give Arthur any other edible treats as I don't want him overweight.
Its about £28 per month, of course then there's the vets pot I save in, insurance etc but still fairly cheap really.

Back