• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay racks

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
the hay rack we got with our cage when we first bought it was never suitable so i removed it as bunnies used to jump in it and i was scared theyd get their legs stuck

can peeps please post piccies of ones they recommend so i can get my buns another and put it above their new corner litter tray

lisa

I just have a small one that the timothy goes into... and meadow hay is just on the floor. They both eat out of it although they do like it tipped on the floor too. When I get to the dregs of the Timmy bag, I scatter it over the floor which they like.

I use hay racks like this
dee8_1.JPG
I place them quite high up so the buns have to reach up to get it, have never had a bun jump in one yet.

:lol: lloks cool though, ours was a large one that went from each side of the cage on the bootm thats how they kept jumping in it so i removed it

lisa

Back