• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The beautiful Kizzy from Jill's (Honeybunny's)

norrielian

Mama Doe
This is Kizzy from Jill’s (Honeybunny's). Isn’t she gorgeous :love:

Unfortunately she is going back at the weekend as her and Dillon have been fighting :cry: (totally Dillon’s fault – he is being a total grumps and would prefer a quieter lady who is happy for him to be the total boss :roll:). It has been extremely upsetting to watch so I will not be attempting this bonding lark again! Will leave it to the experts like Jill.

I can’t believe in the space of a few days how friendly she has become.

Hopefully Dillon will find another lady soon with Jill’s help.

kizzy3.jpg

kizzy2.jpg

kizzy1.jpg

Lian x

Dillon may have a lady bun in mind..watch this space!

and for anyone interested Kizzy would love to go to a forever home as soon as possible!

Dillon may have a lady bun in mind..watch this space!

and for anyone interested Kizzy would love to go to a forever home as soon as possible!

Definiately watch this space and everyone send non-grumpy vibes Dillon's way for the weekend :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really hope someone falls for Kizzy like we did, she really is special :love: After having her for only 3 days, she got excited to see me this morning and did a binky in her cage and met me at the entrance for a treat, bless :cry:

Beautiful photos Lian, Sorry its still not working out :( Poor Dillon, Hope he falls ears over paws for his intended lady! Let me know hun. Good Luck XX

You shouldn't be so grumpy Dillon! I had a soft spot for Kizzy, but I'm totally in love with little Floss (was Eve), how!

Good luck to both of them finding their ideal partners!

Hannah

You shouldn't be so grumpy Dillon! I had a soft spot for Kizzy, but I'm totally in love with little Floss (was Eve), how!

Good luck to both of them finding their ideal partners!

Hannah

Hi Hannah :wave:

I know! :lol: The weird thing is I didn't know Dillon was grumpy! Pippa was obviously so placid that it was never obvious he was the dominant one. I told Jill none of them were boss! Dillon was fine with Kizzy until she tried to hump him back :roll: Typical man, only wants it on his terms :lol::lol:

Think I just missed meeting your two bunsters when we picked Kizzy up. Little Floss is gorgeous and a perfect match for your Barley, he is scrummy too :love:, bless.

Oh what a shame. Beautiful Kizzy Koo Koo (Georgie always adds a bit on :lol:), I'm sure someone will want her soon.

Back