• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard Guy Houses

Brennan

Alpha Buck
quick question for those who have them - do your buns like them? other than for chewing - Thumper is ignoring his and I want him to play in the levels :(

Bobbin did not venture onto the top level for months! He was not keen on the tunnel/step (I have the medium hideout, not the castle) so I removed it and now he climbs through the windows into the top floor from a little box that I have put underneath it.

He loves it now and throws himself from the first floor and the windows! :shock: :lol: I had not seen him do anything like this until a few weeks ago and was surprised at how well he bounces, from small heights at least ;)

Bobbin did not venture onto the top level for months! He was not keen on the tunnel/step (I have the medium hideout, not the castle) so I removed it and now he climbs through the windows into the top floor from a little box that I have put underneath it.

He loves it now and throws himself from the first floor and the windows! :shock: :lol: I had not seen him do anything like this until a few weeks ago and was surprised at how well he bounces, from small heights at least ;)

Thats what we have - I have to admit the tunnel is a littl restrictive I may remove it :lol:

Hi:wave:
I ordered one on Friday, I have cleared a space (Millie has been binkying round it since then :rolleyes:) and I'm waiting for it to come so will let you know

damn my huge buns!!!!

**love them really!!**

My frenchies have a medium hideout that they have almost completely demolished now.
They love it and both lie in it together. They don't seem to mind that they have out grown it and spend hours remodeling it.

I have just had to remove the first flour because they had destroyed the supports on one side.
Mine use all the windows to get in and out and Hubble often just barges through the roof.:lol:

Now that they are bigger I'm going get the large when I need to replace it.

2279491632_e87b617fd8.jpg

he was in it when I took this shot but he came out

its the medium white hideout

My two have the big one.

Tarquin is King of the Castle:

z---Castle.jpg

I was worried that as they're both very destructive it would have been destroyed in days, but five months on it's still standing and very stable - they're destroying it from the inside.

It took months before Bella would go to the top level:

Z-Bella-in-her-Castle.jpg

Both love it and after ignoring it at first they both like to play in it, and Ollie the cat loves to sleep in the bottom level :lol:

All of mine love the house and the castle, which is the one they have at the mo. With the house I always take out the tunnell as they seem to prefer that. They like to jump up onto the first floor themselves and spread out for a snooze!!:lol:

I put the tunnell upside down behind my armchair as that stops Beatrix destroying my carpet and she happily destroys the cardboard instead!!!:D

Andy bought my lot one and to be honest they're just as happy with an empty ceral box filled with hay ......... much cheaper too :rolleyes:

Still not arrived:cry:
I tried various boxes and she refused point blank to go in any of them (even with her favourite treats inside)
The tent and tunnel she adores so I'm hoping the house is the same:)
(I really wanted a coffee table there:rolleyes:)

Back