• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

De-plumming vibes for Arthur please - U/D he is home and well

Kay

Mama Doe
Arthur is in today for his de-plumming. My partner is having sympathy pains :shock:

Please send healing vibes for Arthur.

Thank you :D

Last edited:
(((((Vibes))))) coming at'cha Arthur xx

Vibes for your partner too, although he should count himself lucky you're not sending him in! :shock: :lol:

lots of vibes Arthur x x

Be prepared for mad bunny syndrome post op Kay :lol: I have one all over the place today :lol:

Aww yes what can I expect from postmad bunny syndrome post please? I am worry lol.

Thank you everyone.

x

Hi all, huge relief my partner has been to collect Arthur and he is fine. All went well and o/h said he is acting like nothing happened! lol

So relieved I can't wait to go home and give him some serious pampering.

Thanks everyone for your support/help/advice, it really helped.

Just wait and see if he does anything bizzare now! :shock: :lol:

Awww that's good!

Just keep an eye on him, don't let him run about too much or jump onto anything! And make sure he's warm and cosy :)

Bless him, nosey rubs from me!

Yeap Thea & Bobbin I will make sure he is snug warm and doesn't jump up on anything. We have blocked off the stairs and put stacks of cushions on the sofa so he can't get up there. I have got one of those metal runs that connect together to make an octagonal, well we have taken it apart and brought some of it in the house so its a bit like a dog cage. I am going to drape a sheet round it to get any drafts out. It will be nice having him in with us a the next couple of nights.

I can go home at 5.30pm to see him and I can't wait.

xx

Back