• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling WalnutEarth !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I would love to see some piccies of your German Lops .....pwetty please !!

Thought I'd start the thread off cos I know you are a bit worried about posting pics of your Buns on a Rescue Forum.

So lets all make this a *friendly* Bunny appreciation thread :D

Janex :wave:

Thanks Jane - bit nervous as I didn't want people to think I was rubbing breeding in their faces!

I don't have access to many pictures at work obviously but once I get home this evening I'll dig through my files and see what I can come up with! :D :D

Thought I'd start the thread off cos I know you are a bit worried about posting pics of your Buns on a Rescue Forum.

Hiya,

Rabbits United is a forum for ALL bunny lovers alike... Not just for rescue buns.

Breeders are welcome on RU - as are the pictures of their bunnies.

We want breeders to be aware of this and know that they will always be welcome on RU :D

Do you know going through my files this evening made me realise how long it is since I had a proper photo session! Bunnies won't know whats hit them this weekend!! I also can't find those hand reared baby pictures I promise, they must be at my Mums.

Anyway, heres a few I have dug out:

Albert roaming the garden:

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

Exploring can be tiring!

Jess giving me a very quizical look - I love this pic!
DSC01040.jpg

Arnold posing on the trampoline!
Arnold.jpg

And finally dome aww factor for you - babies!
Nadaco.jpg

They weigh 8 1/2lb when adult - about the size of your average cat.

Their characters are FANTASTIC, they are a naturally friendly inquisitive breed and so much fun. I've had them over 10 years and can't imagine being without them. :D

Back