• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgous 17wk old Roger Rabbit

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
as many of you know i went yesterday toi pick this little guy up so here he is:D
Rogerhopeandkits002.jpg

Rogerhopeandkits003.jpg

Rogerhopeandkits010.jpg

Rogerhopeandkits014.jpg

Rogerhopeandkits011.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D hes such a gentle bun

Last edited:
:shock:That's it! I'm getting on the next flight to UK and come steal him from you:lol: I don't care if I have no room for him...I'll put him in my dad's room...so he'll be encouraged to finish the rabbit shed as soon as possible!

:shock:That's it! I'm getting on the next flight to UK and come steal him from you:lol: I don't care if I have no room for him...I'll put him in my dad's room...so he'll be encouraged to finish the rabbit shed as soon as possible!

No No ive been hunting for a little fella like this for two years for this little lady of mine
Lola Bunny
Rogerhopeandkits026.jpg

Rogerhopeandkits024.jpg

No No ive been hunting for a little fella like this for two years for this little lady of mine
Lola Bunny
Rogerhopeandkits026.jpg

Rogerhopeandkits024.jpg

No worries, I'll take her too:lol: Or...I'll probably get stopped at the airport since import laws are very strict...:oops: Your buns are safe..for now...unless someone else here takes'em:lol:

I have another question! :wave: Please don't think I'm interrogating you, lol, I'm just curious about the ins and outs of the showing and breeding world.

If he is not showable, and I take it Lola is not either. Wont that make their kits not up to standard aswell? Wouldn't it be better to have looked for one with less spots to breed with Lola to balance out her spots being bunched together?

I have another question! :wave: Please don't think I'm interrogating you, lol, I'm just curious about the ins and outs of the showing and breeding world.

If he is not showable, and I take it Lola is not either. Wont that make their kits not up to standard aswell? Wouldn't it be better to have looked for one with less spots to breed with Lola to balance out her spots being bunched together?

Hope you don't mind me answering this...we have a pair of dalmatian rexes at school and despite both being showable (the female and her son has gotten best in breed several times:D) their babies end up everything from all black, broken black, decent dalmatians, and almost fully white kits:roll: So you can in fact get a showable baby out of two non-showable rabbits:D

Hope you don't mind me answering this...we have a pair of dalmatian rexes at school and despite both being showable (the female and her son has gotten best in breed several times:D) their babies end up everything from all black, broken black, decent dalmatians, and almost fully white kits:roll: So you can in fact get a showable baby out of two non-showable rabbits:D

Well done a very good explanation:D

Back