• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my latest rescues ....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
Today i rescued 2 gorgeaus british giants albino,s and a little cross breed, all females, unfortunately these girlies have had an awful life so far :cry: they,ve been living in a shed with no daylight they didnt even have a run so they are unaware of what grass tastes like:cry: ive named them
Thelma and Louise (the giants) and titch
Their claws are so overgrown they,ve turned back on themselves,they,ve been fighting so all 3 girls have a few wounds,
We are very concerned about thelma,s right back leg as she is,nt putting any weight on it:( and she also has a big lump which my vet is suspicious may be a tumour:cry::cry:so she,ll be going into have that removed asap.) They are very nervous because they havnt had alot of human contact but hopefully with time that will change :)
They were being got rid of because the people have a rat problem so they said the easiest option was to get rid of the bunnies:evil:

Aww what ashame thats horrible, tbh im glad they got a rat problem! at least that got the bunnies in a safe place xx

Well done for taking these buns on. Things can only get better for them from here onwards :)

Rabswood

You must be an angel in disguise - to have the heart/funds/time to take on all of these buns regardless of their injuries etc.

I take my hat off to you:D

Aww lucky buns to be taken in by you! :D
I hope they both settle and Thelma comes through ok with her problems.

Back