• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport request east sussex to warwickshire

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
can anyone help get ethal from either newhaven (where she is being fostered) or eastbourne to theo in warwickshire Ethal was supposed to be meeting her new mummy tomorrow but my hubbys car has broken down and is off the road so ive had to sacrifice my car so he can go to work.:rolleyes: can anyone help ? (admin please move if you need to)

Is Warwickshire on the way to Brum? Im going from South Essex to Brum on saturday if I can do part of the run?

Just looked on multimap and yes it is, so...I can do from Essex to Theo if someone can get Ethal to me? I can meet on the M25 somewhere on Friday anytime or early Sat morning?

Ooooo great!
Only just seen this, I will give Caroline a call and see if we could get Ethel to Essex then.....
Thanks Leanne!
If not we may be on for next Wed
:D

Ok cool :D I have indoor accomodation to keep her here between now and Saturday if that helps :D
Im leaving around 9.30 am Saturday so could be there late morning :)

Back