• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone elses bunnies...

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
FREAK when another bunny goes towards their rear end?? I do usually keep mine seperate but since they needed excercising I would see if they got on, Billy (8 week old Nethie) and Rocky (Dwarf lop no plums) so few hormones - Rocky is fine when they are face to face and they are binkying about, but when Billy tried to sniff his side or anything else woooo away Rocky hops!!! I dont understand they cleaned each other briefly, its only his sides!!?!!? Anyone know why this could be??

I know its so funny. They arent bonded bunnies but Rocky was excercising in the kitchen and Billy was in the sitting room and they just invaded the others spaces... No fights just playing. Funny little things. Perfectly happy!! :lol:

I think Rocky is worried coz he is scared of Nethies!! :lol: I dont know how he knows but Russel was not very fond of him, I tried to bond them when Rocky was Roxy... :oops: Rocky is flopped out eating hay lazy bunny!! And Billy just wants to play hide and seek!! :lol:

Maybe he's afraid that the next stage is a good rodgering and he doesn't want to be the dominated bunny!

Back