• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Venny

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Well he's officially a skanky old mutt! We've been to the vets tonight & hes riddled with age-related illnesses bless him. We only went a few weeks ago & as soon as one thing clears up, another starts :rolleyes: Nothing too worrying, other than a build up of fluid round his heart, bless him :( Course I dont care how old & scruffy he is - Hes my baby :love:

Looking so old
Venst.jpg

Sunbathing
Venst2.jpg

Sorry the photos are small, phones resized the pics when I take them :roll: X

He's not scruffy He's as gorgeous as ever! He looks how I feel in the first photo :D Give him a cuddle from me x

He is just lovely!:D

We are at the vet most weeks with our labrador Archie and he is only 2,he has severe allergies!Thank goodness for insurance

Jackie

Aww Im glad you all like him. I've just given him all his medicine (inc some nasty stuff in his eyes, which he hated) & hes still my bestest friend, lay on my knee-Hes a legend :D SJ, He is only almost nine...old before his time this little guy X

awww really???? he looks older than nine bless his cottons!!

people dont believe bonnie is 14!!

Yup, people always guess his age at 13?! :eek: Hes a little old man most the time...but set him free on those fields and his aches and pains are soon forgotten!! :lol: Have to say Bonnie is lookin' mighty good for 14! ;) X

Aww gorgeous old boy:D
one of my dogs is 17 and showing her years..you'll still love them though and remember the youngster they used to be....
Venny has such a gentle face:D

Aww gorgeous old boy:D
one of my dogs is 17 and showing her years..you'll still love them though and remember the youngster they used to be....
Venny has such a gentle face:D

Gosh shes doing well! :D Is she a smaller breed? Your right, he is so very gentle - Everyone who meets him falls in love :love: X

Back