• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reuby Doos is here !

Steph

Warren Veteran
A piccie of Sir Reuben and his wifey bun Maisie :D Their coats are so thick right now :D

abun225.jpg

abun234.jpg

Aww hello Reuby doos:wave:..so nice to see you again..and the pretty Maisie of course:D
It's such a long time since you were here..wonder if you remember how much I loved you and you were the cleanest bun I've ever known..wees in one end of your litter tray and poos lined up in the other end!:lol:

Hope you're still tidy!
Love to you and Masie..and your mum too! xx

aww they do indeed look VERY furry :D

how can you resist snuggling your face into that soft plush? :lol:

or am i just a weirdo LOL

Aww hello Reuby doos:wave:..so nice to see you again..and the pretty Maisie of course:D
It's such a long time since you were here..wonder if you remember how much I loved you and you were the cleanest bun I've ever known..wees in one end of your litter tray and poos lined up in the other end!:lol:

Hope you're still tidy!
Love to you and Masie..and your mum too! xx

Jill Reuben always tells me how much he loved staying with you and how kind you were to him :D He still lines his poopers up :lol: Such a clean, delightful, adorable and cuddly boy. Maisie sends her love too :D Buddabun I cant resist cuddling them :D

Back