• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny breed

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Found this on Gumtree:

Ive got two male Loop Ear Rabbits for sale (there bothers)so i would like them to go together please! There about 10 months old... The reason for sale is a family member brought them for my children and they have never been interested in them...

:roll::lol:

The new fancy breed, loop eared bunnies. But they are bothers. Sad story, as usual.

a locum vet at my local vets wrote on 4 rescue bunnies' vaccination certificates 'loop rabbit' instead of lop :roll::lol:

Oh I love a loop eared but, dead easy to carry about as their ears are just like a handle...... you can put em in a hutch and no one 'bothers' about them, :lol::lol: apparently theyre very poplular! :D

I have just replied to similar posting in a free ads paper. I am picking up 2 brothers on Friday, less than a year old, no one had time to look after them. Couldnt even tell me what breed they are! From the picture I think possibly Rex but I could be wrong :) Will try to post it on here and ask for everyones opininon.
This will bring me up to 10 rabbits!

Back