• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective pellets - 10kg

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
Does anyone know where the cheapest place on the net is?

I usually have to pay about £20 as the carriage bumps the price up.

Does anyone know where the cheapest place on the net is?

I usually have to pay about £20 as the carriage bumps the price up.

Including courier delivery of around £4/5 then £20 is about the right amount. I pay about £18 from Hay Experts. I usually add other stuff to my order to make the courier more worth it. But seriously when see how heavy it is - it really is worth it! :)

If you've got any petshops locally it's worth asking if they can order it in for you. My local shop does it for me , it costs about £14.50 :D

We pay £12 at our local garden centre or £13.85 at our local farm shop. They sell horsey items normally but since we've been putting it out there that they sell great hay for rabbits, they have had more people go there and as a result more inquiries about rabbit food, hence recently they decided to stock Science.....

Maybe you can encourage your local farm shop to get some in!

We pay £12 at our local garden centre or £13.85 at our local farm shop. They sell horsey items normally but since we've been putting it out there that they sell great hay for rabbits, they have had more people go there and as a result more inquiries about rabbit food, hence recently they decided to stock Science.....

Maybe you can encourage your local farm shop to get some in!

Which garden centre is that?

I usually get my SS from the Hay Experts, I always order hay, straw and other stuff at the same time.

Back