• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pregnant REW on preloved

My Hazel bunny came from a similar ad... They advertised her whilst pregnant, but with the recommendation a breeder take her. ._.; Poor bunbuns. Hope someone can help this one.

Oh Dear!!I hope she gets a genuine loving home and they get her spayed.Near me someone is selling a pregnant guinea pig and i asked hubby if i could take it in but he said no!:cry:

It is awful there is no excuse for being this irresponsible to mate a doe and then to get rid surely circumstances didnt change overnight and then to sell her on preloved when she should be found a home with someone with knowledge. Anybody could take the poor girl

the same person is selling a hutch because it just sits in the garden empty :roll:

i dont search preloved for buns i was looking for a run but was so shocked by this

She's no where near me. If she was I'd be trying to convince my OH to have her!
Poor love. I hope she finds a nice home :(

awww poor girl and her unborns :cry: when I rescued the pigs from freeads 2 were pregnant (possibly 4 - the lady didn't know) and 2 had just given birth - it all got a bit much when she realised she had nowhere to put the babies! I guess planning ahead is out of fashion for some people :roll:

If its a breeder she will probably be replaced in the future with more but if not a breeder i hope she is homed by someone with knowlege of buns and babies and not someone wanting her to make a bit of money from the babies:(

REW doe wat a vague description no mention of breed of size or wat she may have been mated to yes i will agree very irresponsible!:roll:
i dont even like swapping my does into different hutches after them being 2wks preg let alone them moving enviraments!:shock:

I've noticed some breeders seem to purposefully mate their rabbits before selling them. The coming already pregnant thing seems to appeal to some breeders.

I've noticed some breeders seem to purposefully mate their rabbits before selling them. The coming already pregnant thing seems to appeal to some breeders.

we posted the same time:lol:
i have only ever bought one rabbit being told it was ment to be pregnant but i guess she may of aborted because of being shipped about!

we posted the same time:lol:
i have only ever bought one rabbit being told it was ment to be pregnant but i guess she may of aborted because of being shipped about!

The same may happen to this girl if she has to travel to a new home. The stress of this will not be good for her either:(

Back