• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free roam in the garden

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Well now we have bought our house we have been able to clear the bushes in the garden where the bunnies used to hide & areas they could have escaped. I've now been able to let them out for a run around & they've loved it! :D

I'm so much happier I can let them out & I haven't had any tears at bed time- YET! :lol:

Thought I'd share some pics:

binbolthole1.jpg
binbolthole2.jpg

bunniesgarden1.jpg

fiayum.jpg

roundthepole.jpg

snufflingzi.jpg

Spot the bunny
spotfia.jpg

yummygrass.jpg

:D

Aww they are gorgous. It's lovely being able to see them run around the whole garden isn't it, plus you'll never have to cut the grass again! lol

Awwwwwwwwww its so lovely to see Zion and Fia :D
I was only thinking about them the other day. They look like they approve of THEIR garden!! :lol:

Janex :wave:

It seems ages since I saw you around, or have I just been missing your posts? Looking forward to a daily fix of fabulous rexes:D

Awww thanks guys. Zi and Fia say :wave:

Sorry Capel - have had a lot going on. I reply to the odd post but I seriously cannot keep up with you lot :lol: Will try and post some more as I am on my todd for a while as DF has gone to sea :(

Hope your bunnies are ok.

Hugs

Shiv

I love to see bunnies exploring their gardens - much better than watching TV - and even better when you have two stunners!

Hi Shiv :wave:

Lovely to see piccies of the happy couple. They look like they're having so much fun investigating their garden. Fia looks fab. I'm so happy she has such a loving home.

Give them a big snuggle from me.

Big hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Back