• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why I love my bunny

pokadotbunny

Young Bun
I came home from work today not feeling well but had to pop by P@H. As always I had a nosey at the "adoption centre" and in one of the sections were three bunnies which looked so small. The sign said they weren't available for adoption until next week which made me think they knew they were too young. The guy at the counter was useless when I enquired about their age. Anyway, I left feeling annoyed and upset for the poor bunnies but Nala cheered me no end.

She has recently taught herself to open doors, not via the handle but by either pushing them open with her paws and nose or by grabbing the door with her teeth and pulling it towards her. I went looking for her only to find a little head poking out of the bathroom door and a load of socks and my boyfriends boxers all over the floor. I sat and watched her for a bit and she was having a wonderful time pulling to socks and stuff off the airer. Of particular concern to her was a pair of football socks that she could not pull off to save her life. She made me smile and made my day and that made me want to share with you.

xx

Awww, that's lovely!:D It is amazing how they manage to make us smile and cheer us up when we are having a bad day or are upset or worried.:D :D

What a lovely post. I could visualise the scene in the bathroom, and it made me smile:D Thanks for sharing.

Back