• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

enquiring about fostering

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I have just thought that i may be able to help my local RSPCA with fostering rabbit and guinea pigs,looking after them for a short while whilst they recover from neutering or vet treatment and i have decided that i shall write to them and offer any help i can.I have had rabbits all my life and have kept guinea pigs and chinchillas in the past.The only problem is that the RSPCA centre is a twenty minute drive from my house and i do not drive.At weekends my hubby is home and we have the car but i am worried that they will reject me because of this,hence me writing a letter and not just phoning up.I have 3 dutch rabbits at the moment and a Labrador who is on lots of medication for allergies so i am able to take good care of any small animals that need my help.I hope they say yes

Jackie x

Back