• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What date is easter?

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
just had some one contact me wanting nethies then because the nethies i have arent read till april she says that will be to late i wanted them around
15th of march!!!:shock:

so its more than likely that she wants them for easter i sent her a mail back asking if they were for easter see wat she says if so im going to tell her about the countless easter bunnies that end up in rescues and that if she really wanted a bun she would wait years for the perfect one not till the 15th of march:evil:

you could probably send these people a stuffed toy and they wouldn't notice the difference as they're totally ignorant - all bunnies do is sit and look cute right? :roll:

well she wouldnt have to wait years for the perfecxt bun! she just needs to be sure its going to be a pet for life

so its more than likely that she wants them for easter i sent her a mail back asking if they were for easter see wat she says if so im going to tell her about the countless easter bunnies that end up in rescues and that if she really wanted a bun she would wait years for the perfect one not till the 15th of march:evil:

Yes, that's a good idea, but don't put her off too much, try and be nice or she may go elsewhere ie. backstreet :roll: Hey, you could even point her in the direct of a rescue! ;)

she said
No my daughter’s birthday, we had a beautiful dalmation rex a couple of years ago and unfortunately to old age he had to be put down. I said she couldn’t have another until she was older. Her birthday just happens to be near easter this year!

Please don’t think we are entering getting a rabbit lightly…….i have been considering this for a while, and feel the time is right as recently moved to a larger property so have the room indoors and out for a new pet.

Regards

Trina.

surely they could visit you on her birthday and pic a bubba to collect when they are ready in april.

thats wat we did with our eldest dog. we picked her (well she picked us) when she was 5 weeks SO CUTE!

i have sugested that i think she maybe put off by the journey if this is the case i will send her to the nearest rescue centre to her:D

Sorry to barge in and ask (mainly coz I know you are a breeder and have little doubt this has already been asked by yourself) but did you ask how old the child is going to be?? The problem with Nethies is they really arent suitable for young children due to them being feisty and unable to sit still, if the child is young she may want it to sit on her lap and give it lots of hugs, I love my Nethie but he will decide when he wants hugs... Again my apologies, plus I wish I lived closer to all these Nethies!! I am still on the hunt for another one (Russel passed away but Billy now wants company!!) xx

Sorry to barge in and ask (mainly coz I know you are a breeder and have little doubt this has already been asked by yourself) but did you ask how old the child is going to be?? The problem with Nethies is they really arent suitable for young children due to them being feisty and unable to sit still, if the child is young she may want it to sit on her lap and give it lots of hugs, I love my Nethie but he will decide when he wants hugs... Again my apologies, plus I wish I lived closer to all these Nethies!! I am still on the hunt for another one (Russel passed away but Billy now wants company!!) xx

I must admit i didnt ask just yet:oops:
but she did say that they used to have a dali rex and he died of age.
i have told her now that i have 3 dali rexs in the nest not upto show standard but with regular handerling by me should make good pets this she is very tempted by and again not ready till April

I must admit i didnt ask just yet:oops:
but she did say that they used to have a dali rex and he died of age.
i have told her now that i have 3 dali rexs in the nest not upto show standard but with regular handerling by me should make good pets this she is very tempted by and again not ready till April

They'll just have to postpone her birthday!! ;) :lol:

if she wants one that badly she will travel.

we drove from reading to kidderminster to pick a puppy and then the same journey to collect her!

Back