• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny groomers in waterlooville

touie

Wise Old Thumper
is anyone who lives near me around this week to help me de knot Caramel, I can't find anyone to help?

Caramel (in my sig) needs clipping and i can't do it without someone to hold her. But I'm not here Friday and Mondays already passed, thats a shame!

is there not a dog/cat grooming place local? they may be able top do rabbits?

that's what i done for minstrel last month. being new to grooming she'd got in a bit of a state and i was struggling to keep her coat mat free.

anyway i found a place that does animal grooming and bunny boarding and the lady was very knowledgable and done a great job. she only charged me a tenner too.:D

:wave:

I'm around thursday but would need to bring my sister with me as I'm looking after her :roll:

Can't do tomorrow I'm afraid.

Alternatively theres Cosham Dog Grooming in Drayton, I know they've done bunnies before though I've never used them

thanks I guess I could try cosham dog grooming. I'm supposed to be going to Beaulieu for the day on Thursday

Back