• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoring?

louandjoe

Alpha Buck
We've noticed since the buns have been in the living room, we can hear a snoring breathing noise from Barney but only when he sleeps? Could it be snoring or should I be concerned?

Teasal snores -

We think it might be because he is deaf (ie he can't hear to realise he's doing it -) Is yours a lop too (they are often not so great at hearing.

Teasal snores -

We think it might be because he is deaf (ie he can't hear to realise he's doing it -) Is yours a lop too (they are often not so great at hearing.

Yeah, he's a lop and I suspect he's not got great hearing as he doesn't respond in the same way as my other buns to loud noise etc.

Bertie snores loud enough to disturb the tv in the evenings or even the lunchtime news.....and when he stayed in my room with bif whilst the floor was being fixed last summer i ended up prodding him as i couldnt sleep!

hes a french lop and hes od cos as he drifts off into a deep sleeep he makes a weird kinda clucking sound..so does willow..but then bertie launches into snoring mode with squeaky snores too....

the first time he did it...we thought he was dying so did poor bif..the sound was scary.

now were used to it but still laff our socks of at him and he wakes up glaring..wot wot..i dont snore!!

gotta love snoring buns.

One of the permanents Duncan snores when asleep, was quite worried when I first heard it but had him checked out and all ok...he can get quite loud!:shock::lol:

Back