• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fave picture?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
what's your fave picture of any of your pets?
i love this one of Chance and Ben, i just wish I hadn't re-sized it :(

cbinforest.jpg

I love this one, she is one of my foster buns

[
mung.jpg

I have had her for months, if i dont find her a lush home by summer i am going to keep her, she is getting on and needs to get settled

hehe! Penny has fun whatever she's doing. We were told she'd calm down when she got into middle age but she's 10 and a half now and no such luck. :roll:

I cant decide which picture is my fave but I love it when my buns cuddle. Please excuse the bed. We have to take everything off the bed to let the pets on.

100_3075.jpg

Not sure but this recent pic of Zakura is just so cute!:love:
Taking_a_shower_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

She's not normally loped but that only makes her look cuter:D She's able to put one ear down "at will" and the other one as you can see she's holding in her paws :love:

I have favourite cat pictures.

This is my Sophie-cat 'helping' me revise... :lol:

sophiecat1.jpg

And my Billy looking far too comfortable than should be allowed.

Billy.jpg

Could someone tell me how to post a picture please. I have tried but failed misserably :cry: . I have noticed that at the bottom of my page it says "I may not post attachments" Does this have something to do with it?
Any hints would be very much appreciated :)

Maggie and My Jack ( Both now at The Bridge :cry:)
Picture606.jpg

rabbits761.jpg

The Boblets
Picture918.jpg

Inspector Morse
Picture1988.jpg

Libby
Picture1479.jpg

Erin
Picture1403.jpg

Bobbie
Picture1419.jpg

Michael
Picture1432.jpg

Lady Lydia
Picture1488.jpg

Sir Victor Velveteen
Picture1980.jpg

Brian
Picture2005.jpg

Colonel Colin
Picture1985.jpg

Zac
Picture1614.jpg

Janex

i have most pics of mady than moses cos she loves posing and he never keeps still :roll:
here are some of the ones i love

chillin'
Image004-2.jpg

little fluffy moe
mosesbutton.jpg

playboy bunny pose
DSCN1025.jpg

Back